During their exile with the Pandava brothers, the Quintet of Capriciousness, Sir Uther, Adalard, Ush-Goth, Dro'vahkin, and Luna decided to enter a forest to avoid those potentially hunting them. During this time, their water supply ran out, so the brother's and adventurers agreed to split into two parties in order to hunt for water. The quintet set out on their search, and soon divided up even further in order to maximize their ground covered. Ush-Goth, the Barbarian, eventually came across a lake, where he heard a voice say "Answer my riddles or perish here." Ush-Goth, being a man of action rather than intelligence, bent down to drink anyway and was slain. Several hours later, Adalard, concerned for Ush-Goth's safety, due to not having heard a war cry in considerable time, found his way to the lake. He also heard the voice call for him to answer it's riddle, and looking around saw a sphinx across the water. As always, Adalard tried to sweet talk hi...
This is a cool widget that i did not know existed. It would definitely be helpful during the fall. It's interesting the variety of things you can include in your blog.
ReplyDeleteThe weather widgets are pretty nice. They add a little bit of a helpful information in addition to entertaining content in these blogs. I ended up picking a pretty standard one since I did not know there were specialized ones such as this. I may just have to go back and see what other options I can find and do an update to mine.
ReplyDelete