Week 11 Reading A: The Tortoise and the Geese

This week, my favorite reading this week was The Tortoise and the Geese, due to the lesson about the value of silence.  I think it would work perfect for my D&D story because it could keep the same message on the value of silence while being made into a humorous tale.  My thoughts are that it will be a lesson to the rogue, because rogues are famous for talking themselves into and out of trouble.  As far as consequences, letting go of a stick seems out of the ordinary, but there definitely will be other fantasy situations which are appropriate for the setting.  Overall I am very excited for writing this story, because it will provide a different sort of story then I have been doing.
Image result for assassin
Rogue Assassin, from Flickr

Bibliography
The Tortoise and the Geese, Twenty Jataka Tales, Noor Inayat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a UAS Pilot and Aerospace Engineer

Week 11 Story, The Battle