Tech Tip: Twitter

I used my personal twitter account to follow the twitter tech tip for this week.  I like twitter as a way to follow the news/events that I actually care about in reverse chronological order, rather than relying on an algorithm to sort the news that "I" want.  The added bonus is that the 280(!) characters limits what people can say on a subject, so they have to either interest me enough to click on a link to explore further, or I do not care and just keep scrolling through the feed. 

Comments

  1. Twitter is such a useful social media platform. It really allows you to figure out what is going on in the world just based on what actual people are talking about throughout any given day.I enjoy the new-ish character limit on the platform.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a UAS Pilot and Aerospace Engineer

Week 11 Story, The Battle